Thursday, August 4, 2011

PhotoShop FUN !!!

No updates today I'm just dropping by to say hi and share with you some of the pictures I did :p
Some of you may already seen them on FB but for those who didn't here they are XD
(first one I did recently 2nd and 3rd I did a long time ago but I still thing they are good)
Tell me what you think XD

p.s. click on the images to see themBIG wheel click on the first one that is others are not so BIG lol
Oh and I'm not home at the moment and I wont be fore a few more days so you will have to wait a little more for those jeans :@

















14 comments:

metalmoose said...

These are stunning, keep up the good work!

Camilo QC said...

OMG is amazing so professional !!!!

Darko said...

Thanks :p

Unknown said...

This is amazing! Excellent work!! :D

HardCandy said...

Great photos! That dress from last pic...who made it?

Jecters said...

WOW! Just found you site. You are now on my Top Ten list! Love you PS skills man, kept it up. :3

Darko said...

Thanks ^o^
dress was made by me :p

••ShiiЯa ZmiilЭz•• said...

Ooh my...!
I'm in love with 2nd...*-*
Will you make more beautiful art like this someday???:)♥

Private Space said...

hey is that a scarf around the dude's neck in the first pic or is it photoshopped?(If it's real, where did you get it?)

Echo_Loveless said...

Is the dress you made available for download? it's absolutely beautiful!

Darko said...

Scarf is real but it's not available for download ;(((
I made that dress ages ago so I'm probably going to re do it before I upload ;)))

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're gorgeous at editing pictures. *_*

Victor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

where did youuget the tattoos in the first picture from?
&these pictures are gorgeous!